Dr. Beckenstein and his staff are dedicated to helping each patient learn about their procedure and prepare for their first visit for cosmetic plastic surgery in Birmingham, AL. We work hard to make sure your first visit is stress-free, rewarding, and educational. If you’re ready to get started, review the following pages:
To find out how plastic surgery can improve your appearance, request a Comprehensive Consultation with Dr. Michael Beckenstein or call (205) 933-9308.
- Choosing a Plastic Surgeon describes important factors you should consider and questions you should ask a prospective surgeon.
- Your Comprehensive Consultation offers an overview of Dr. Beckenstein’s in-depth consultation process.
- Office Address & Phone Number provides contact information, as well as our address and interactive driving directions.
- Virtual Consultation enables new patients to receive a preliminary consultation using a secure internet form. This process enables Dr. Beckenstein to determine whether a particular procedure is appropriate for you if visiting him in person is challenging due to distance or time constraints.
- Financing provides details about our financing options that can make your procedure more affordable.
Dr. Michael S. Beckenstein
Dr. Beckenstein is a fellowship-trained, board-certified plastic surgeon whose extensive experience in breast enhancement, body contouring procedures, and reconstructive plastic surgery sets him apart.
Meet Dr. Beckenstein
Care Driven By Compassion
Compassion is the cornerstone of Dr. Beckenstein’s work as a plastic surgeon. His heart for his patients inspired him to found the Alabama Breast Cancer Cooperative, a uniquely comprehensive resource for breast cancer care and emotional support. In addition, Dr. Beckenstein’s expertise in plastic surgery allows him to help survivors of tragedy reclaim their bodies and live happier, more confident lives.
Alabama Breast Cancer Cooperative