Facial Plastic Surgery in Birmingham
Dr. Michael S. Beckenstein offers blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) as well as advanced skincare to help patients look youthful. He believes it is important for all patients who come to his practice from Huntsville, Montgomery, Hoover, and throughout Alabama, to understand exactly what can be achieved with facial plastic surgery at his Birmingham practice. A basic understanding of these procedures will help you determine which approach will best deliver your desired results.
Newly Reduced Fees
Dr. Beckenstein has negotiated with the hospital to reduce the rates his patients are charged for aesthetic surgery. As a result, he is now able to offer cosmetic surgery procedures at a significantly lower cost. These new, highly competitive fees will be discussed in detail during your consultation.
When you visit Dr. Beckenstein, he will thoroughly explain the cosmetic procedures that would be beneficial to you and give you time to ask questions and discuss your facial surgery options:
- Blepharoplasty: Also known as eyelid surgery, this procedure removes excess skin and fat from the upper and lower eyelids.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: This injectable wrinkle smoother is one of the most popular non-surgical treatments in the world. It gently and temporarily relaxes your face for fewer of your most stubborn wrinkles without surgery.
- Dermal Fillers: These safe, injectable treatments can fill in folds and wrinkles, add volume to the face, and sculpt the lips. Results are instant, so you’ll leave our office looking rejuvenated.
- Nanofat Grafting: Using a patient’s own fat as a facial filler is a natural and safe technique to add volume under the eyes, cheeks, and lips, as well as create more youthful-looking hands.
- Liquid Facelift: Dr. Beckenstein treats early signs of aging without surgery by combining injectable products such as BOTOX Cosmetic and dermal fillers in a way that offers comprehensive facial rejuvenation.
- Advanced Skin Care: Aging, sun exposure, and other factors leave their mark on your face in the form of wrinkles, scars, and irregular pigmentation. Smooth them over with our advanced skincare procedures and products.
Your Procedure in 3D
Watch an informative video featuring 3D graphics to learn more about the procedure you want.
View Your Procedure in 3D
During your consultation, Dr. Beckenstein will evaluate you thoroughly and determine whether you are a good candidate for facial cosmetic surgery. He will spend as much time as necessary to educate you about the procedure you are interested in and help you make the choices that are right for you. The decision to change the look of your face, even in subtle ways, is a significant one. Feel free to discuss all your concerns with Dr. Beckenstein.
A Reputation Built on Results
You deserve the highest caliber of service, care, and results, and at Michael S. Beckenstein Plastic Surgery, we're committed to providing all that and more. But don't take our word for it—see for yourself what our actual patients have to say about their experiences with us.
Read More Patient Reviews
If you would like to know more about facial plastic surgery in Birmingham from Dr. Beckenstein, request a Comprehensive Consultation or call
(205) 933-9308 to schedule an appointment.