Breast Enhancement Surgery in Birmingham
Women who are not comfortable with the appearance of their breasts will research options for breast enhancement surgery in Birmingham to improve their appearance. Michael S. Beckenstein, MD, offers plastic surgery to help patients from Huntsville, Montgomery, Hoover, and throughout Alabama improve or enhance their breast appearance with an individually designed surgical procedure. These breast procedures are best suited for healthy individuals with the appropriate physical attributes that will benefit from surgery. A patient’s expectations must be realistic and in tune with what the procedures can actually accomplish.
If you are interested in breast enhancement or other procedure, feel free to contact Dr. Beckenstein and request a Comprehensive Consultation. During your consultation, Dr. Beckenstein uses the Crisalix 4D imaging computer simulator which gives spectacular views of the appearance of your new breasts.
High quality plastic surgery is available in Birmingham, Alabama!
Dr. Michael S. Beckenstein
Dr. Beckenstein is a fellowship-trained, board-certified plastic surgeon whose extensive experience in breast enhancement, body contouring procedures, and reconstructive plastic surgery sets him apart.
Meet Dr. Beckenstein
Newly Reduced Fees
Dr. Beckenstein has negotiated down the rates his breast augmentation patients are charged by the hospitals for their breast enhancement surgeries. As a result, he is now offering significantly reduced rates for breast enlargement and other procedures. These new fees are incredibly competitive and will be discussed in detail during your visit.
Breast Enhancement Options
When you visit with Dr. Beckenstein, he will thoroughly educate you on the procedures you are interested in and he will discuss in detail all your breast enhancement options including:
- Breast Augmentation: This procedure creates a larger, fuller breast with the use of implants placed either above or below the chest wall muscle.
- Breast Implants: Considering augmenting your shape? Size, shape and available materials vary… know your breast implants.
- Breast Lift: With age, physical changes related to pregnancy, or dramatic weight loss, breasts may lose shape and volume, creating a “sagging” appearance. These conditions can be corrected using one of many breast lift techniques that restore a more aesthetic breast shape.
- Breast Reduction: Women who suffer from the symptoms of large breasts benefit the most from breast reduction. The procedure continually ranks number one in patient satisfaction surveys.
- Breast Reconstruction: The devastating changes after a mastectomy can be restored with one of many reconstructive methods. Reconstruction can be accomplished with the use of implants, a patient’s own tissue, or a combination of both.
- Breast Implant Removal: The choice to remove implants is one that women make for various reasons. Dr. Beckenstein is one of the leading breast implant removal specialists Alabama and offers the en bloc technique in addition to other explant techniques.
- Breast Implant Revision: Women unhappy with the appearance of their breasts for various reasons can choose to have Dr. Beckenstein perform revision breast surgery, which typically includes replacing or removing breast implants.
Your Procedure in 3D
Watch an informative video featuring 3D graphics to learn more about the procedure you want.
View Your Procedure in 3D
During your consultation, Dr. Beckenstein will thoroughly evaluate you, discuss all of your options, and determine if you are a good candidate for surgery. During your visit with him, he will present all of your breast enhancement options in detail. Dr. Beckenstein spends as much time with his patients as necessary to assure they fully understand all the nuances of a procedure and the nature of the anticipated results. The decision to alter your body with surgery is extremely important and Dr. Beckenstein will make sure you are comfortable and confident in your decisions and ready to pursue your choices. If you are not a good candidate, do not fully understand the procedure, or are not ready to proceed, he will not operate on you!
A Reputation Built on Results
You deserve the highest caliber of service, care, and results, and at Michael S. Beckenstein Plastic Surgery, we're committed to providing all that and more. But don't take our word for it—see for yourself what our actual patients have to say about their experiences with us.
Read More Patient Reviews
If you would like to learn more about breast enhancement surgery in Birmingham, feel free to request a Comprehensive Consultation or call
(205) 933-9308 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Beckenstein at his office on St. Vincent’s Drive. You will see that Dr. Beckenstein is committed to providing every patient considering breast enhancement with the highest level of care.