Birmingham plastic surgeon, Dr. Beckenstein presents Alabama Hydration Therapy lesson 3 in his ongoing introduction of hydration therapy to his patients and those interested in this new aspect of wellness. Hydration therapy is a great part of a wellness program as it immediately delivers essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and trace elements into your body. While people argue that the benefits can be achieved by eating or drinking these elements, there is no comparison of how patients feel almost immediately after infusions. Just ask those who use hydration therapy!
“One of the most amazing benefits that I see is in my patients, who use the pre and post operative recovery formulae I offer, is how rapidly they recover and how good they feel immediately afterwards. By preparing the body before and after a stressful event, it will “perform” better. The hydration formula I use allows my patients’ bodies to better endure the surgery itself, and enhance the recovery period. Patients experience less pain, are up around much faster, and have a more relaxed experience.” Dr. Beckenstein adds. ” when you analyze what is in the infusion, you can see where these benefits might come from.”
- Vitamin C is an immune booster, fights off free radicals, and boosts collagen formation which aids in wound healing.
- Magnesium helps relax muscles, diminish pain and lower blood pressure.
- Trace elements also boost immunity and help essential hormones increase the body’s energy production.
- Methyl B-12 is the most bioactive form and helps red blood cells carry oxygen enhancing it’s delivery throughout your body which promotes healing and decreases the risk of infection.
- L-carnitine is an amino acid that increases endurance and decreases fatigue, while it helps decrease inflammation.
- Inositol and Choline increase energy and enhances the effect of serotonin which promotes relaxation and better mood.
All of these elements in this formulary plus the benefits of good hydration makes this a great enhancement to any surgical procedure. I recommend infusion 2 days before and 2 days after your procedure. it will make a difference. This also great for athletes preparing for a game, race, or rigorous competition.
Patients should consider this to enhance their surgical experience. It is safe and beneficial in many ways. Feel free to contact us for further information or assistance with this exciting enhancement to our Alabama plastic surgery practice.
Leave a Reply